Disorderly Doctrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

To All Perspective Recruits

Go down

To All Perspective Recruits Empty To All Perspective Recruits

Post by Calakool Thu May 07, 2009 11:12 pm

So then, as the subject suggests this thread is for anyone looking to join Us in playing Ultima Online.

Would like to take this time to Try to say what we are about, and our Preferences in play and people.

At current, 1/10/2011, We have been reduced to 3 active members and 5 total members. It is discouraging but I would like to increase the numbers and activity.

My ideals for the guild are very rounded, I personally enjoy doing every aspect of this game, which includes pvping. While no one is forced to pvp, you would be required to join Factions. At current it would be the Shadow Lords to be exact. You are not required to par take in any Faction activities, such as the mentioned pvping, but seeing as how we are in a faction you must also be willing to join the faction as well, being vulnerable to stat loss while we are doing Fel type activities (such as champ spawns). If you have any questions regarding this simply post so here and I will answer them when I contact you (Or perhaps a member of the moderators will reply here before I get a chance to contact you.)

I would like for people to have an open mind about pvping, as I said no one will ever be forced to even go to fel but I do in fact enjoy the activity and as such would like to find people who are at least interested in it, or interested in learning it so that We as a group could partake in such activities. (also comes in handy for those time in fel when people show up)

What We will require of You is that you post a new message in this section of our forum with the following information :

How long have You been playing Ultima Online? Also We would like to know Your age if you don't mind. Smile

What guilds have You been in previously? If any, what are the circumstances surrounding Your not being in that guild any longer?

If You have not been in any guild prior, then is there any other player who can vouch for You?

What are You looking for in a guild? Mostly...an answer that describes the kinds of activities You enjoy doing, or maybe You have other reasons for joining a guild, how ever best to answer that question is at Your discretion Smile

And lastly a way to contact You outside of the game would be wonderful, ICQ AIM MSN YAHOO, or if it must be, email, just some sort of way to get in touch with You in order to set up meeting You and adding You Smile

As of right now those are the criteria for joining, they are subject to change...and most actually none of it will disqualify, so answer honestly Smile

Administration

Calakool
Admin

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Character sheet
..:
To All Perspective Recruits Left_bar_bleue0/100To All Perspective Recruits Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

https://disorderly-doctrine.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down